Kaiglo is Nigeria’s No. 1 Local Fashion Shopping Destination. We bring sellers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Tele-sales / Marketing Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Tele-sales/Marketing Representative Responsibilities but not limited to the following:
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answering questions about products or the company
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Always strive towards meeting sales quota
- Track and document calls and sales
- Update client & vendors’ records
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone or physical meeting
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
- Learn details about our product and service offerings
- Address any questions or issues customers may have
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need
- Offer solutions based on clients’ needs and capabilities
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Keep an updated customer database
- Measure identified KPIs
- Generating and qualifying leads from cold calling
- Managing, tracking and following up on leads by calling them
- Conducting sales presentations through the phone and screen sharing
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with goals
- Creating and updating activity reports
- Other added duties
- SSCE, OND, B.Sc candidates are open to apply.
- You must have at least 1year experience in the related field.
- A successful Tele-sales Representative has excellent communication skills as well as sales ability
- You should be meticulous in keeping records, and able to handle all aspects of making sales.
- Creative thinking skills
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- Good sales ability
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers
- Ability to meet monthly targets is very crucial.
N30,000 – N50,000 monthly grosspay.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format only to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: PDF format CV shall only be considered for review. Candidates within Ikeja environs is strongly advised to apply.