Nigeria immigration service recruitment 2019 application is online through www.nisrecruitment.org.ng Candidates are directed to print out the referee form which must be properly completed for submission.
The Nigeria Immigration Service, also known as NIS, was cut out of the Nigeria police force in August 1958 and was committed with the responsibility of making Nigerian Immigration policies.
Almost every year there’s a need for the replacement of retirees, therefore you must always stay familiarised so as not to miss out on the job opportunity.
The Nigeria Immigration Service is responsible according to the act establishing it for:
- The control of persons entering or leaving Nigeria
- The issuance of travel documents, to bona fide Nigerians in and outside Nigeria
- The issuance of residency permits to foreigners in Nigeria
- Border surveillance and patrol
- Enforcement of laws and regulations with which we have been directly charged.
Note: The Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment has yet to start for 2019. Once it starts, this post shall be updated to show all the necessary information. Notwithstanding, keep reading this guide to have an idea on how to complete your registration at the NIS recruitment portal – once registration begins.
Many applicants have been charging with questions like:
- How Can I Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigeria Immigration Service form?
- Is the Nigeria Immigration Service 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment start?
- I need Nigeria Immigration Service updates, etc.
- Is Nigeria Immigration Service recruitments Real for 2019 etc?
NIS JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Are you interested in making a career in this Federal Government Agency? Below are the names of the posts for whom the agency will open the recruitment.
- Assistant Superintendent Of Immigration
- Immigration Assistant
- Assistant Inspector Of Immigration (AII)
- Senior Inspector Of Immigration (SII)
- NIS – Immigration Assistant III (IA3)
- NIS – Inspectorate Cadre – Assistant Inspector (AII)
We will inform all readers when Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal 2019 open for a new job opportunity. Meanwhile, you can check comprehensive requirements, application registration process, how to apply and other information.
How many times have you heard the phrase: ” In Nigeria, there is no more work? “Probably many. Well, just consult the data related to unemployment to see that actually in our country there are several young people who despite looking for a job can not find it. So, be serious about your career and whenever the NIS recruitment portal 2019 open, apply thoroughly and at the right time.
The average salary is also indicated, bearing in mind that there are great differences according to experience, years worked, location, etc.
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully developed chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial humiliation;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopaedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
How to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2019
Updates: We want to tell all interested candidates that currently Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment portal 2019 form is not yet out. You can search for open positions at NIS Portal immigration.gov.ng
If you finally choose to fill out an online application for NIS recruitment you have to wait for the official announcement, we recommend you take a moment to read this article to verify that you have in your grip all the information that will be required and also to recognise certain factors that They can even increase your chances of being approved.
- To apply visit NIS recruitment portal www.immigration.gov.ng
- Navigate site carefully and click on Immigration Recruitment Advertisement link
- Click on the “Apply” link
- Read all details carefully and register with the website
- Login and fill details in the application form
- Upload documents (if required)
- Submit and take a printout.
After finishing your application, you must tender your application by clicking on the Send button. If the application has been submitted correctly, you will receive a programmed confirmation by e-mail. All applications submitted are listed in the My Applications section.
Your application will initially be checked to determine if you meet the qualifications for the post for which you applied. If you are eligible, your application will be assessed in terms of experience, training and skills.
Nigeria immigration service recruitment: assessment test
The assessment test could consist of a written exam/computer-based test/aptitude test or any type of simulation exercise. These evaluation tests are performed with the utmost confidentiality; also, you will be notified in advance about the time, type and duration of the exam. The result of this knowledge-based exam is assessed by a special commission. If based on the result of the test you will be included in the shortlist for the interview regarding the skills, you will receive instant notification.
If you do not have to be included in the list of candidates for the job interview, you will receive a notification as soon as possible.
For regular updates about Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019/2020 Portal, subscribe our website through an email newsletter or push notification. It is free of cost.