The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Sciences Po aims to support 120 talented African students through their studies and to offer the next generation of leaders a world-class social science education, so they can go on to become changemakers in their home countries.
Over six years (2017 – 2022), the Scholars Program will fund:
- 20 scholarships to complete the Sciences Po Bachelor of Arts programme, Africa specialisation
- 40 scholarships to complete a Master’s programme at one of our seven graduate schools
- 60 scholarships reserved for Mastercard Foundation Scholars studying at other partner universities and who would like to attend Sciences Po Summer School.
Sciences Po and the Mastercard Foundation is pleased to provide full scholarships to students with great academic potential who are interested in pursuing a degree program at Sciences Po, France.
Course Level: Bachelors, Masters and summer programs.
Eligible Countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal,Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Value Of Award: Thee scholarships cover the full cost of tuition fees at Sciences Po and living costs in France during the study .
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- be proficient in English Language
- have good academic records
- January 15, 2019 for the Master’s scholarship (CLOSED)
- January 31, 2019 for the Bachelor’s scholarship and
- February 18, 2019 for the Summer School scholarship.